Airpods are Cool. Right? Using them to listen to songs is the best moment ever. But, do you know how long these happy hours will last with the remaining percentage of the battery life? Today, How to check airpod battery many people are unaware of how to check the AirPods battery. If you are also someone who needs to know about this, read this post carefully. Here we will teach you the simple and quickest ways you never heard before. So, without wasting time on any long speech, let’s get into it!
Method 1: Use Your iPhone
Here comes the easiest way to check AirPods’ battery. For this, ensure that the AirPods get paired with your iPhone. Switch on your iPhone’s Bluetooth in the settings by swiping up from the base of the screen and clicking on the Bluetooth icon. Once you do so, follow the following steps:
- Keep the AirPods box near the iPhone.
- Open up the case.
- Click on Connect when accessible.
- Once it gets paired, try checking the battery by keeping the case near your iPhone.
- It will take some seconds. But after opening the case for the charge status, it will display up on your iPhone.
- You will see the battery state for both your earphones and the box itself.
If it won’t display the battery status, jump to the pop-up screen by clicking on the widget option. By doing so, you will be able to place the battery section of the top of your phone’s screen. And you can quickly check the battery life of your AirPods.
Method 2: Use the AirPods Case How to check airpod battery
There is a brilliant option to check your AirPods battery using the case itself. For this, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Hold and open the AirPods case. Split open the cap at the top of the box to do so. And ensure that you remove the case all the way.
- Now, ensure that the AirPods get placed in the case. If at least one AirPod must be in the case. By doing so, you can see the charge level.
- Where did you find the battery level? For this, you will need to look for light between the AirPod cells. You will notice either a green or a yellow light here.
- Though if you placed your AirPod in the case, it takes some seconds to display. And the light here will reflect the charge level of the box itself.
Read Also: How to map a network drive
Method 3: Save Battery Life.
By following the below-listed points, you can save your AirPods Battery life!
- Place your AirPods in their box as much as feasible. If it is not in use, you should place them back in the case. The case will keep them charged for long.
- Try not to open and close the case constantly. By doing so it can reduce the battery. When you take the earphones out of the box, place them back in, and check the battery state.
- You can also fix the battery drain by restarting your AirPods. For this, hold down the restart button on your plight until you see the light blinking. Try to hold it for fifteen seconds, and then re-pair your AirPods to any of your devices.
So, readers, this is how you can check and save AirPods battery life effortlessly!