From tomato sauce to hand cream to make-up – our mobile phone gets a lot from everyday life. Regular cleaning of the display is therefore essential. In the following article, we get to know about How to wipe an iPhone? So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys.
Large manufacturers such as Samsung or Apple recommend daily cleaning with a soft, lint-free cloth to wipe an iPhone. Apple strongly advises against aggressive cleaning agents such as sprays, wet wipes, ammonia solutions, abrasives or glass cleaners. The reason for this is the scratch- and water-resistant display coating on modern smartphones. This is attacked by cleaning agents containing alcohol or acetone to wipe an iPhone. The following method is suitable for daily cleaning.
Clean the mobile phone display daily
- Daily cleaning is best carried out with a lint-free microfiber cloth. It removes fingerprints and dust.
- If you can’t get the dirt off this way, lightly moisten a corner of the cloth and wipe it over the screen. Immediately wipe the dry side.
Disinfect the smartphone display
Now you cannot avoid disinfecting the display regularly, especially if leftovers have landed on your mobile phone to wipe an iPhone. Experts recommend antibacterial sprays without alcohol ( AD ) or other harsh ingredients for cleaning. You can get these on the Internet or in drug stores. However, never spray the sprays directly onto the display. Otherwise, the liquid could get inside the phone to wipe an iPhone. Instead, moisten a microfiber cloth with the disinfectant and rub it over the production.
More tricks to clean the phone screen:
- Sand can be removed from the screen with simple tape. To do this, put an adhesive strip on display and carefully peel it off.
- Unique cleaning compounds ( DISPLAY ) are also available for dry cleaning. These can also be used to clean microphone outputs and sockets.
I still want to clean my display with alcohol.
If you want to continue to use wet wipes and alcohol-containing disinfectant sprays, you should apply a screen protector made of glass or plastic ( Buy on Amazon/AD ). In this way, you can clean the display without attacking the protective layer. The foils can be conveniently replaced as soon as their function is impaired to wipe an iPhone. They also protect the cell phone in the event of a fall.
Avoid dirty display
We shouldn’t worry about cleaning the display when it’s already dirty, but instead, find ways not to let it get that far to wipe an iPhone. Many habits subconsciously cause germs and bacteria to settle on the display. Regular hand-washing helps, but you should avoid using a mobile phone in the following situations:
- When preparing or consuming food, so that no food scraps end up on the mobile phone.
- On the toilet or in public sanitary facilities in general.
- After applying make-up (if there is still residue on the hands) or using hand creams.
- In the gym during training to avoid transferring bacteria from the equipment to the display.
Also read: how to wake up early in the morning