In the following article, we get to know about How to make BBQ sauce? So, don’t skip the article from anywhere and read the article very carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys.
Ingredients to make BBQ sauce
- a tomato – 1 PC.
- chili – 1 PC.
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 PC.
- onion – 1 PC.
- vegetable oil
- tomato paste
- muscovado sugar
- garlic – 2 cloves
- smoked paprika
- Worcestershire sauce
- apple cider vinegar
- salt – taste
1. We clean the tomato from the skin using blanching: we make a cross-shaped incision, put it in boiling water, let it stand for a while, and put it in cold water, prepared in advance in a bowl.
2. Therefore, preheat the pan. Cut off 2 walls of red sweet pepper. Put in a dry hot frying pan with chili. We bake until the skin is strongly charred. We put a press on bell peppers (for example, a stewpan with a ladle of water) – this way the skin will bake better.
3. Place 7-8 prune berries in a saucepan, pour boiling water over them so that the water completely covers the prunes. We put the saucepan on heating, after boiling, cover with a lid and cook until the prunes are boiled down. If necessary, add more boiling water during cooking.
4. Therefore, we peel the onion, cut off ½ part and chop randomly. We put a large saucepan with the addition of vegetable oil to heat. Pass the onion until light golden brown.
5. Remove the skin from the tomato, cut out the stalk, and cut into small slices. We send the tomato to a saucepan with onions, heat it up, and then add 2 tbsp. l. tomato paste.
6. Add 1/3 cup muscovado sugar (brown sugar can be used). Periodically move the saucepan off the heat and stir. For an even consistency, pour in a little boiling water and let it cook.
7. So, when the skin of the pepper is completely charred, put the pepper on the work surface, moisten it with cold water to cool it, and peel it, partially leaving fragments of the charred skin. Cut into cubes and send to a saucepan.
8. However, we also peel the chili peppers when ready. We use gloves. Remove the pepper from the seeds, chop, and transfer to a saucepan. Season the sauce 1 tbsp. l. smoked paprika.
9. So, place the large garlic cloves in the husk in a saucepan with prunes. Boil for 1 minute, then take out, peel, and send whole to the sauce. Then pour in a little boiling water and mix. Put the prunes together with the liquid in a blender, chop them in mashed potatoes and mix them in the sauce (about 6 tbsp. L. Mashed potatoes).
10. So, we continue to cook, add 1 tsp. Worcester sauce and 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar. We taste it, adjust it with salt or sugar if necessary. However, we process the sauce with a blender in mashed potatoes, then rub through a sieve and put it in a gravy boat.
11. However, the barbecue sauce is suitable for grilled meats and vegetables. Bon Appetit!
Also read: how long do hard – boiled eggs last