Due to the development of modern technology, microwave ovens are rapidly spreading. Today, few people can imagine that their kitchen does not have such a convenient appliance. With the help of a microwave oven, food can be heated, defrosted and even cooked. It saves a lot of time, which is very important for our fast-developing century. However, during operation, the microwave oven is contaminated, especially inside. “How to clean the microwave oven?”-Many users ask questions. The answer to this question can be found in this article.
How to clean the microwave oven
The microwave oven is designed to make the life of housewives easier, cooking easier and faster. It is very suitable for bachelors who do not like to use food for a long time. Frequent use of microwave ovens will affect its appearance and work quality.
The microwave should regularly clean up accumulated fat, burnt and stale spots-there are many ways.
If you clean the microwave regularly, you don’t have to worry about spots and yellows on it, which you can’t get rid of. The equipment must clean after each use. However, it’s all over, which is not always possible, especially if the teenagers in the house don’t like dirtying kitchen utensils and cutlery.
The microwave oven should regularly clean up the accumulated fat
Rules for cleaning the microwave oven:
- Before cleaning the microwave oven, it must be disconnected from the main power supply-this is an important safety measure. It is important to ensure that the plug is unplugged from the socket.
- The microwave cannot clean with abrasives. Do not use metal brushes and scouring pads.
- It is very important to pay attention to the amount of water used-it should not be too much, as it makes useless working components sensitive to moisture.
- Do not use aggressive chemicals to clean the microwave. This applies to the outside and inside.
If the dirt is too deep and penetrates into the device, do not disassemble the device by yourself. A good way to clean a microwave oven is to buy household chemicals for microwave ovens. It very important to note that detergent cannot apply to the grille covering the magnetron. Cleaning technology can help by folk methods.
Effective method: how to clean the microwave inside
Every housewife knows that the microwave oven should wipe after every use. Of course, people don’t always want to interrupt and waste time cleaning equipment every day. This why microwave ovens often covered by internal grease and stains. Some folk methods will help to clean the microwave without too much time
Each hostess can choose the most convenient cleaning method: use lemon, orange, lime, grapefruit, citric acid, vinegar, soda water, laundry soap.
The method of using citrus fruits is one of the most enjoyable methods. Cut the citrus into slices, put it in a deep dish, and pour it into water. The fruits heat in a microwave oven at maximum power for 5-20 minutes. Use a kitchen sponge to remove softened dirt and grease.
Clean the microwave inside with citric acid
- Clean with citric acid. A bag of acid dissolved in a glass of water. When heating citric acid, there is no unpleasant smell, contrary to the use of vinegar.
- Use vinegar. The composition can easily remove fat and dirt, but the smell will be very sharp.
- Preparation of soda solution. One tablespoon of soda dissolved in a glass of water. The composition heated in an oven for 20 minutes at the highest power.
- With the help of laundry soap. Soap the sponge, wipe the oven and leave for five minutes. When the dirt get wet, clean it with a sponge.
Wash the microwave thoroughly with soap. After thorough cleaning, you need to dry the microwave. After turning on the network, there may a slight burning smell-this means that the soap has not completely removed. Preventing contamination can be a simple way-cover the heated food with a plastic cover or food paper.
Lifehack: How to clean a microwave at home
Those who regularly use microwave ovens know that they often contaminated. Even if the user uses the lid while heating the food, the food vapor will contaminate the microwave from the inside. Stoves with contaminated walls look extremely unattractive.
Even with ordinary water, the microwave oven can clean effortlessly. This cleaning should done regularly.
Remember that cleaning the oven from the inside should be neat. The sponge should be soft. Abrasive materials not allowed.
Cleaning the microwave at home can be simple
Lifehack for microwave cleaning:
- Put a dish of water in the microwave.
- The evaporation of liquid must be active, so the bowl should be wide.
- Using a glass of water not allowed, because such fumes will not help clean the surface.
- The furnace turned on at full power for 10 or 15 minutes.
Use a soft sponge to remove dirt. This method is very simple and completely safe. But it is only effective when there are a small number of impurities in the furnace.
Also read: Oppo a15s price in Pakistan.